TASC of Northwest Ohio is a Toledo-based non-profit dedicated to break the cycle of recidivism by supporting criminal justice-involved individuals in their efforts to become healthy, self-sufficient and law-abiding citizens. We have a long track record of innovative, effective advocacy and support.
TASC seeks an experienced Executive Director with excellent interpersonal skills who is collegial, collaborative, energetic and able to develop productive relationships with colleagues, consultants, vendors, and others who contribute to the effective and efficient functioning of operations and administration; The Executive Director is responsible for the overall planning, organization, and control of all activities of the entire agency.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience.
A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible training and/or experience in the criminal justice, substance abuse field, and/or housing or related field required. Two (2) years of supervisory/managerial experience and grant writing is required. Working knowledge of computer systems and office-based databases is required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Possession of a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor III certification is helpful.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships and linkages with the criminal justice system and the treatment agency network.
- Ensure fiscal and performance compliance to all governmental requirements and regulations.
- Represent TASC and participate in local, state, and federal/national meetings and appropriate committees.
- Coordinate staffing of the TASC Board of Directors and committees.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate an adequate professional staff within the approved policies and procedures.
- Develop an annual budget to accomplish agency goals and objectives in compliance with the Strategic Plan.
- Devise, promote, and enforce agency policies and standards.
- Maintain and expand grant funding through preparation and submission of grant applications and ensuring compliance.
- Maintain and negotiate all agency contracts for professional services to include treatment providers, insurance carriers, courts, etc., updating when required.
- Approve the purchase of all equipment and supplies.
- Perform other duties as required and/or as set forth by the agency Board of Directors
To Apply please submit a cover letter and resume to: Board President, Cindy Geronimo, email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If your candidacy advances to the final round, you will be asked to provide a list of four professional references.
TASC is an equal-opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, immigrants, persons with disabilities, members of the LGBTQ community, people with lived experience of poverty, and people from other underrepresented and historically marginalized groups.
REENTRY CASE MANAGER
TASC of Northwest Ohio is looking for a qualified Reentry Case Manager to provide supportive services, linkage, and advocacy for individuals reentering the community. We are looking for someone with at least two to four years of previous experience with criminal justice, social services, and/or reentry programs and must demonstrable the ability to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced, and time-sensitive environment. There is also an expectation of community engagement within the Lucas County area.
This Case Manager needs to be proficient in Office software particularly Excel; familiar with electronic medical record-keeping; and a highly motivated self-starter, with a proven ability to develop creative solutions.
The Case Manager will project a professional demeanor, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrate the ability to work both individually and as part of a team, and must maintain and execute confidential information. This person will maintain relationships with existing community partners and establish new relationships with those other community partners willing to work with TASC clients. The Case Manager must also have the ability to interact with previously incarcerated individuals.
TASC is seeking a licensed social worker (LSW) with a good driving record and reliable transportation for this position. TASC is an equal opportunity employer.
Excellent pay and benefits package available.
TASC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Peer Recovery Support Specialist
Minimum of HS diploma/GED; Ohio Certified Peer Recovery Supporter (or have met the qualifications to test) required; working knowledge of the drug and alcohol treatment and legal systems helpful.
Apply via fax (419) 242-8855 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position requires proficiency with the DSM-5, Office applications, and familiarity with electronic medical record keeping.
The Diagnostic Assessor will project a professional demeanor, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, possess the ability to maintain confidential information, and demonstrate the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
TASC is seeking a licensed social worker (LSW) or licensed professional counselor (LPC) for this position. TASC is an equal opportunity provider.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.